Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wow how time flies

I can't believe its already Wednesday my gosh the last few days have flown by. I have been super busy and havent had a chance to scrap :( But its all good stuff. I got me a NEW Dell Laptop It arrived on Monday .WOOOOHOOO isnt she pretty LOL






I decided to get rid of my desktop to get this laptop and so far very worth it. I absolutely love this. LOL I had a laptop before but it was older so I gave that one to Alesha . And lately it looks like I am into RED lol Now my New Cell phone and New Laptop match...I Have been busy transferring files from my desktop to the laptop so not much time to scrap or do anything for that matter, But almost got it all loaded. But wanted to share I am sooo excited.


On other news I Won the blog challenge on the Scrap Attack's Blog. I was shocked. Everyones entries were awesome. So I was so suprised to see my name. WOOHOO Thanks Rusty Pickle Chefs for choosing my LO.




The {SAS}sy Scrap Pink Crop is Coming up this weekend I so cant wait to see what the ladies have in store for us. I am going to make sure my desk is cleaned, my scissors are ready, my knife is sharp, and my house is quiet LOL......
Okay that is it for now, I better get my bootie in gear the girls only have a half day today so need to get a few things done.

No comments: