Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone.......

I want to wish my wonderful Husband Scott a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. I love you sweetheart



Hope everyone had a great weekend, Ours was very Rainy and cold, But the sun is out today so that is a plus .I got a couple Layouts done this weekend. Both for challenges on the Scrap Attack



Here is What I got done this first one was for a scraplift challenge. I scraplifted one of the members on the forum Peggy. here is her LO http://www.scrapattackscrapbooking.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/24610/ppuser/87

And here is mine

This one was for Alecia's Sketch Challenge





On another note I SCORED big time this weekend while we were out.... Went into a tool store with DH ( which also has misc computer, household items) was walking around and my eyes zoomed in on the "Cricut symbol" thought NO WAY. Sure enough it was the Cricut Design Studio Brand New in the package, I looked at the price and snagged that puppy up. I got it for .....You ready for this...... $4.99 NO JOKE I about wet myself LOL I dont know if it was mis priced or what But I wasnt about to ask questions LOL I got home and went to town playing with it.... In the 4th of july LO above I used it to create the title........

Alrighty that is it for now Hope everyone has a wonderful Day

3 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Happy Birthday Scott!! Now give him his spankings Pam! :) Congrats on the great Cricut find, that is awesome! And love your new layouts, they turned out awesome!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Me again! LOL! Check out our blog, you've been nominated! :)http://scrapattackscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2008/09/fun-love.html

Alecia Wolfford said...

Happy Birthday to Scott!! Hope it was a great one!!

And NO WAY on the Cricut, that's AWESOME!!!