Thursday, September 4, 2008

I LOVE Good News

Well today I took Alesha to the Easr Dr for her Post Op visit and the goodnews is she has 100% hearing again..... I am sooo excited I cant even begin to tell you how this makes me feel.....Although she still has a small hole in her ear but they did a patch today in the office over half of the hole so she has 6 weeks until her next appoitment so we will see if it heals completely or not... But either way we are both so happy that she is on the mend WOOOOOHOOOO


Next!!!!!

I am now a consultant for a wickless candle company called Scentsy(my sister got me started) and OMG this is the absolute best candle out there.... I am sooo not kidding. I have had tons of candles and this one is the best...No I am not just saying that because I want busines because there is NO WAY I would invest my own money and time into it If i didnt believe it 100%. My sister has sold them for some time well she gave me one for my b-day and ever since then I have been in LOVE. the scents are amazing and they last so long. and the best thing is they are SAFE. No wick, No flame, No soot, No smoke, and No wax evaporation AWESOME I TELL YOU AWESOME....If you get a moment take a peek at my site ...I have also added a link to the side so you can always find it........ *******GO SCENTS********

3 comments:

Chris said...

omg 2 good news at once...

Alecia Wolfford said...

Such GREAT news about Alesha!! So glad to hear it!!

And I LOVE me some candles, off to check it out!!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Wow I love candles so I am headed over there now.