Thursday, January 1, 2009

OMG I am a Slacker!!!

I havent updated in soooo long its pitiful......I havent even visited anyones in awhile... Uggggh thats bad. But with the Holidays I have been busy with the Girls and Hubby....It has been a great Break though, I have had alot of fun just chillin with them, Going to be kinda sad when the girls head back to school Monday as well as DH heading back to work. It will be so quiet around here :( What will I ever do with my time....HMMMMM SCRAPBOOK sounds fun LOL I have a goal set for 2009 and lets hope I can keep it My goal is at least 20 LO's a month, for a Grand total of 240 this year..... That is such a big number........ So I really better get started LOL, it wont be so bad this winter but come spring and summer it will be tough as I know I will want to be outside.... But we will see when it comes that time I suppose.....


I Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR......

2 comments:

just jennifer said...

Happy New Year! I think we've all been slacking! That's a huge amount of layouts - good luck!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

I've been slacking too, eeekk!! Hope you and yours have a fabulous New Year girl!!