Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Glasses again

Well I took Alesha to Eye Dr's Yesturday for a checkup she has been getting headaches at school alot so figured it was time. Turns out her vision is actually well but she indeed needs glasses for reading and computer. Her Dr put the prescription lens in and had her read a book for about 10 minutes to make sure no headaches occured. Unfortunaly for her the Dr asked Ambyr if she could use her book LOL so Alesha got stuck reading Stephen King LOL Here are a couple "aweful" pics I snapped with my cell phone. they aren't the best but owell. She looked so goofy in these..... They wouldnt let me take pics of her trying on glasses Not sure why but owell





Then on the way home she said MOM I dont want Braces, I said where did that come from she then said MOM I WILL LOOK LIKE UGLY BETTY!!! LMAO LMAO She said she would only have 1 at a time either glasses or braces Not both ..

1 comment:

Terri Moore said...

What a HOOT! Leave it to mom to pull out the cell phone camera - too funny!!! Glad her eyes will now be better - dang computers are wrecking havoc with all of us. LOL