Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally a scrap day

I didn't get alot done but did get 3 Lo's completed. I am having a hard time "getting my mojo in gear" So I just went with the flow on these I like how they turned out.


I blurred out the word as I didnt want to offend anyone ;)
The story is My DH was being a a*& on the first day of school last year. I wanted a pic of him with the girls and he made me take a pic of there "booties" BECAUSE.... Every year since the girls started school I ALWAYS take a picture of there backs ( you know with there back packs on) its smething I just do well he wanted to be included in the "Rear view"



My Horse is a hoot He loves doing this face, He does it often I was just glad I was able to get a picture of him LOL....




Alesha this past Halloween, I loved this picture of her So went simple with the LO to focus more on her

Closeup of the Web I glittered

3 comments:

Chris said...

omg these rock girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

How's I miss these? Love the spider web, that is too cool!

wendipooh13 said...

oh Fun stuff!!!! great job on all the details and wonderful horse photo too!!!