Thursday, November 20, 2008

Saying goodbye is never easy

Today I got the call that my mom had to put down our dog "Butch" he has been a part of our family for 18 years. I have so many memories of him, he was the best dog, He loved to play and he loved to be with us all the time..He was so protective, such a joy to be with, . I knew he was getting fragile with every day, He was almost completely blind and his hearing had gone. he was in so much pain healthy as a horse but in a lot of pain.. Mom had to make this tough choice and even though I didn't get to say goodbye to him I know he will always remain in my heart. He has been in Ambyr and Alesha's life since they were born, He has been with scott and I since we met We had so many wonderful years with Butch. But he is in a better place now and is no longer in pain. I will miss him terribly, I will think of him often. I love you Butchy.

6 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Ah, my heart goes out to you Pam! {{HUGS!!}} It is never easy to lose a loved one!! I'll keep you in my thoughts during this rough time.

Monica and the team said...

awww, pam, so sorry to hear about your loss!

Pat said...

Oh Pam gentle {{{hugs}}} I know how hard it is to lose a fur -baby.

Alecia Wolfford said...

So sorry for your loss Pam, HUGS!!

Chris said...

oh pam hun I am so so sorry!

Kit N Kaboodles and Creativity Boutique said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Butch! My thoughts are with you and the rest of your family.