Monday, November 24, 2008

blah.......

First off Thanks for the sweet words and hugs about Butch. He is in a better place ( i have to keep telling myself that) I havent had time to scrap lately ugggh. I have been working on a few things for christmas. trying to get things figured out for the girls and since they read this I am not posting anything, because they are big snoops LOL...... I am hoping over this long weekend I can scrap some..... Kids and DH are home Wed-Sun so just maybe ...... Didnt get alot done this past weekend.Got Hay moved into Flashes pasture. he was in heaven LOL So I will leave you with a picture of him.... This one cracked me up Not sure if he was "sleeping" or "falling in love" But either way it is funny. you can see him better if you click on the pic... well until next time enjoy

4 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Aw, great pic! If he were a cat, I could the purring from here!! Too fun, looks like he is in heaven!

Pat said...

Too cute!!! Have a great holiday.

Alecia Wolfford said...

Hehe, too cute!! Love this pic!!

Terri Moore said...

Love the little horsie Pam! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Loving your blog and the "orange" autumn colors. Check out my blog for a message for you!