Monday, October 20, 2008

Bad Blogger Alert!!!

Yup that is Me.........OMGosh I cant believe how long I havent blogged.... Not really much to talk aboout even though its been a few weeks.... LOL Lets see Candle sales are going pretty well. Put in a "big" order 2 weeks ago. so that is a plus LOL, Gotta keep spreading the word.... I was down with a Migraine for 3 days last week, I havent had one this long in a LONG time.. this sucker put me on the couch with no sund no light no nothing..... ugggh Aweful I tell you.... I did get a cool picture last week We have had a bad time with snakes lately as they are heading for warmer spots we had to kill 5 of them next to our pool. Didnt need the girls are dogs getting bit..... so I wasnt suprised to find another one, But this one was right off the back deck and I had to get pictures of it. you dont see this often so I was all for it...... Love my new camera didnt have to get to close LOL Click on the pics these look awesome big LOL. Or maybe its just me LOLOLOL





This weekend was Fun the girls rode the 4-wheeler all weekend They are both doing so well going over the jumps on the track.... Scott added 2 more jumps to it which they just loved testing out...Here are a couple pics






I havent had anytime to really sit and scrap, I hoping since we are expecting rain/snow flurries the next 2 days I can bundle up and scrap the day away... Heres hoping anyway LOL........... Sorry to bore ya LOL

7 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Glad you are feeling better!! Totally fun pics too... WOW, what a snake!!!

nfaband said...

Holy smokes thats some snake to have in your yard ... yikes. I'd have to move for sure, I get the heebie jeebies just looking at a picture.

Tania

Chris said...

SNAKES????? ewwwwww.. great pics otherwise girl!! and SNOW??? ick hope it isnt headed my way!!

Monica and the team said...

those snake pictures are grosssss! Looks like your girls hae been having fun, sorry you have not been feeling well !

Pat said...

Glad your headache went away. Great photos.

wendipooh13 said...

sorry about the migraine glad you are up and going again.. the snake!!! ACK!!! great photos, but scary, my hubby had to kill one about that size a few months back... YUCK

Terri Moore said...

That's a nasty looking snake - we get them here too. But they are good black snakes that eat the mice, etc... you know the food chain bit.
Girls look like they are having fun unlike you and your migraine - OUCH! Hope you are feeling better!!