Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Monday But a good one LOL

Well this has got to be the best Monday yet. Ambyr FINALLY got her cast off for good WOOOOHOOOO . It is so awesome to see her wearing 2 shoes for a change. it has been a LOOONG 6 months. But no she can start enjoying her summer :)

We had a very Busy weekend. Alesha Graduated Elementary school and had a big ceremony. she is a big bad Junior higher now


We opened the pool this weekend too. Got it all cleaned out and chemicals added now the warming up can begin LOL. It was just alot of running this weekend. I didnt get a bunch of stuff done in the house but thats ok I plan on catching up this week I HOPE..

Today is gonna be busy though now that the cast is off Alesha has BB practice and then its off to Dance for pictures, then home. I am so glad everyday isnt like today or I would never get anything done LOL.

I am heading into the scrap room to try to clean up a little so i can scrap before I have to leave . Anyway thats about it for today.

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Alesha and Ambyr!! And yeah for the pool!! Just pulled out my swimsuit so I can come canonball!! :)