Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a week

Well I havent updated in a bit . Been kinda busy with kids and running them to and from all there activities. and again the weekend has blown by . Went to a party last night for a friend and her daughter celebrating their birthdays. That was alot of fun. didnt get home until after Midnight. I slept in some this morning which felt good. I did get a few things altered this weekend for my friend and daughter.





Its hard to believe the kids only have 12 more School days left eeek where has the time gone. This year has flown by. Somtimes you just got to slow down long enough to enjoy the view. and sometimes thats hard to do.

I am hoping to get some scrapping in this week But dont know I want to save my MOJO for the Crop next weekend at SAS. Its going to be a blast. So I have all my pictures printed and ready to go. I started cleaning up my area today too that way its clean by friday LOL. I already told hubby I wasnt leaving that weekend I am gonna make sure I have plenty of throw in the microwave foods available LOL.

Well thats about it for tonight.

No comments: